How to make firefox faster-
- 1Type "about:config" into the address bar and hit return.
- 2Look for “network.http.keep-alive”. If it’s false, double-click that line and to change it to true.
- 3Make sure “network.http.version” is set to “1.1″.
- 4Look for “network.http.pipelining”. If it’s false, double-click that line and change it to true.
- 5Set "network.http.proxy.pipelining" to true by double-clicking it.
- 6Set "network.http.pipelining.maxrequests" to 8 by double-clicking it. This means it will make 8 requests at once. There is no point setting it higher then 8 as it is capped at 8 max. The default value for this setting is 4.
- 7Optional: Right-click anywhere and select New-> Integer. Name it "nglayout.initialpaint.delay" and set its value to "0". This value is the amount of time the browser waits before it shows you the information it receives. This is particularly helpful on pages with search bars, however, it doesn't actually make the page load faster.